eLander.be

visitor intelligence for B2B companies

You know about 5% of your web visitors. Time to get in touch with the other 95%.


Business value

Customer login


Email


Password




What is eLander.be

eLander.be is a webtool that allows you to know exactly which companies are spending time on your website. It is a practical means to give you valuable insights in the online behaviour of companies you already know or are eager to get to know.

With eLander.be, you will know when customers, prospects and competing companies are visiting your site.

In a corporate context, you will also be able to know when venture capital firms or private equity funds are researching your company. You will get an overview of the pages they visit most often, the pages they spend most time on, and the frequency of their visits to those pages. And all this by name.

Where is the real value?

eLander.be will support your Sales & Marketing force to watch out for valuable prospects, as well as to track customer on-line behavior by company.

The immediate value is that you can easily monitor the impact or success of any type of marketing and sales action. You will be able to track in how far your efforts result in customer or prospect interest, and adapt or enhance your strategy accordingly.

eLander.be will also give you a different angle on negotiations. Because eLander helps you to detect some direction in the other party’s interests, it gives you a stronger position proactively.

Free 30 days trial

Register today for a 30 day trail of elander.be.
By using the eLander service, you will soon be able to experience the benefits for your organization.

Register now